Eucalyptus - (Eucalyptus globulus)
- support the health of the respiratory system.
- soothe tired and sore muscles.
- be a decongestant.
- relieve inflammation.
- relieve chest infections.
- provide a warming, comforting sensation on the skin.
- treat joint pain
- Arthritis – potentially due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- A blocked nose.
- Wounds and burns.
- Cold sores – perhaps due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bladder diseases.
- Diabetes – eucalyptus might help lower blood sugar.