False Unicorn Chamaelirium luteum
- menopausal symptoms,
- ovarian cysts.
- normalize hormone levels following oral contraceptive use.
- balancing sex hormones in males & females.
- menstrual irregularities and pain,
- premenstrual syndrome
- prostate disorders.
- venereal diseases, particularly gonorrhea.
- rid the intestinal tract of worms.
- stimulate the appetite
- relieve the nausea and vomiting that accompany pregnancy.
False unicorn is an herb. The underground stem (rhizome) and root are used to make medicine. Women use false unicorn for treating ovarian cysts, menstrual problems, menopausal symptoms, vomiting from pregnancy, and infertility. Some women take it to normalize hormones after discontinuing birth control pills.