Fenugreek liquid Extract
Fenugreek Trigonella foenum-graecum
Fenugreek has benefits for lowering blood sugar levels, boosting testosterone, and increasing milk production in breastfeeding mothers. Fenugreek may also reduce cholesterol levels, lower inflammation, and help with appetite control, but more research is needed in these areas
- beneficial effects on the respiratory system
- lung disorders
- expectorant that relieves asthma and sinus problems
- reducing mucus
- good for coughs and cold.
- Fenugreek dissolves hardened masses of accumulated mucus and is considered a treatment for tuberculosis.
- As a body cleanser and expectorant,
- Fenugreek is said to expel toxic waste and mucus through the elimination system.
- mucus-dissolving properties help to ease sore throat when used as a gargle.