Umcka FastActives Cherry ColdCare
- Rapidly Melts in Mouth
- Shortens Duration
- Suitable for Children
- Tear packet open, pour contents into mouth and swallow. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take contents of 1 packet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take contents of 1 packet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Packaged in individually sealed packets. Do not use if packets are broken or torn.
Visit Manufacturer's Website
Active Ingredient (in each packet)
Pelargonium sidoides 1X
Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, silica, xylitol.