Vitamin D3 by Nature's Way. - Helps Maintain Normal Bone and Tooth Formation.
- Helps the body to regulate the transport of calcium.
A deficiency of Vitamin D3 may mean your body lacks the tools it needs to keep you in optimal health. Best source is the sun, however, with sun block and being indoors, most of us aren't getting enough to keep our immune system in optimal condition.
Why should someone supplement with vitamin D?
Many clinical trials have demonstrated the benefits of vitamin D to support bone strength and density. Supplementation with vitamin D at dosages of 700-800 IU daily or higher has been associated with a 23-26% improvement in bone health, especially for older adults.
Why use Vitamin D3?
To support healthy bones - Healthy bones need vitamin D to properly use calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D helps regulate calcium and phosphorus absorption through the intestines, reduces kidney excretion of calcium, and regulates the amount of calcium in the bones. To support a healthy immune system and other health functions in the body. Vitamin D has been shown to enhance healthy cell replication and division, as well as influencing healthy glucose metabolism.
- As featured in Woman's World Magazine Vitamin D is very useful in slashing your risk of ever developing breast cancer by 28%.
- Getting enough Vitamin D could protect you from high blood pressure.
- When used in women with mild depression, Vitamin D helped to raise serotonin levels which lifed and brightened moods.
- Getting enough Vitamin D each day can cut the average woman's risk of ever suffering a bone fracture by 33%.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|(as cVitamin D3 holecalciferol)||400IU||100%|
Other Ingredients - Cellulose, Gelatin (capsule)
UPC Codes: 033674401415
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||5,000IU||1,250%|
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if you have a kidney disorder, hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, are taking medications or are pregnant/lactating. Keep out of reach of children.
Other Ingredients - Safflower Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water
UPC Codes: 033674158364
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|