Wood Betony Liquid Extract
Wood Betony Betonica officinalis
Wood Betony is used for:
- digestion problems
- intestinal gas;
- for breathing problems
- for painful conditions including gout,
- unsurpassed for easing headaches
- facial pain;
- for urinary tract conditions including bladder
- kidney stones (nephrolithiasis)
- bladder pain
- as a mouthwash to soothe mucous membranes of the mouth, gums, and throat.
- stimulates the heart
- relaxes the muscles
- nervous tension,
- for treating cardiovascular disorders and hyperactivity.
- have hypotensive (blood pressure lowering) effects.
- premenstrual pain,
- poor memory,
Externally it can be used on wounds, bruises and leg ulcers.
Wood Betony is known as a blood purifier that is believed to improve liver, gallbladder and spleen health.