Yarrow, blue (Achillea millefolium) - England - Essential oil by Garden Essence. 100% pure, single species, first distillation, guaranteed free of pesticides and herbicides.
Yarrow essential oil is credited with having an energy similar to that of the earth. This may seem extreme to some, but most aromatherapists agree that it is a balancing, uplifting oil with practical applications on gynecological issues, wounds and open sores. Fever, respiratory infections, digestive problems, nervous tension, sores, rashes, wounds, menstrual problems, hemorrhoids, rheumatism, thrombotic conditions with hypertension.
Blends well with: Angelica, Cedarwood, Pine, Myrrh, Frankincense, and Chamomile
• Antispasmodic for the muscular system, digestive system and reproductive system.
• Fluid balancing in areas where fluid has accumulated such as with rheumatic pain or fluid in joints.
• Effective, mild antibacterial and antiseptic properties useful for acne and skin infections.
• Anti-inflammatory action to heal skin damage from wind and sun and beneficial in cleansing wounds.
• Spiritually and emotionally, a highly energetic, encourages mental calmness and peace.
• Useful for skin and digestive conditions in animals as they apparently like the smell.