Yellow Dock Root
Yellow Dock Root Rumex crispus
Historically used as:
- a tonic to cleanse the system of toxic wastes
- relieve virtually all disorders associated with impurities in the blood.
- promotes clear, healthy skin
- alleviates eczema,
- pain and swelling (inflammation)
- cleansing the liver
- treat jaundice,
- respiratory tract,
- used to treat bacterial infections
- sexually transmitted diseases
- used to treat intestinal infections,
- fungal infections,
- laxative effects
- colon health
- easing constipation,
- clearing bodily wastes
- improving skin eruptions caused by constipation.
Moreover, its rich iron content helps to enrich blood quality and relieve anemia.